Born in 1981 in Tehran, Mohammad Pirdavari is a graduate of Science & Technology university of Tehran with the Master of Architecture degree. He officially started his professional career along with his brother in 2008 and co-founded Ati-Naghsh Hamraz Consultants. He is the senior vice president of the company as well as the lead designer of architecture department. He is also a professor of architecture at Science & Technology University of Tehran and Azad University of Tehran (west branch).
· Graduate of Science & Technology university of Tehran with Master of Architecture degree - 2009.
· Professor of architecture at Science & Technology University of Tehran - since 2012.
· Professor of architecture at Azad University of Tehran (west branch) - since 2008.
· Senior vice president of Ati-Naghsh Hamraz Consultants and the lead designer of architecture department - since 2008.
· The author of “Sketch Language”, a reference book for architecture students
· Mentor of architecture at several non-governmental institutes - since 2007.
· Mentor of educational courses in Fars province in cooperation with Eram university of Shiraz - for 2 years.
· Mentor of architecture courses in cooperation with Civil House of Zanjan - 2011.
· Mentor of design courses in cooperation with Azad university of Langerood.
· Mentor of architectural design courses in cooperation with Hamedan Institute of Technology (West of Iran) - 2009~2010.
Some of his designs include:
1- MIDHCO Commercial and Business Center
2- Tehransar Cultural Center (District 21, Tehran)
3- Alvand Recreational Park
4- Golshan Commercial Center (Payambar St.)
5- Embassy of Iran (Basrah)
6- Hotel and Business Center (District 22, Tehran)
7- Khalij Residential-Commercial Complex
8- Office and Service Complex of Zarand Iranian Steel Co. Factory
9- Borna Electronics Factory and Office Building
10- Almas Jamshidiyeh Residential Complex
11- Narges Hotel (Mash’had) Interior Design